1 How can I find the product I want?
You can use the main menu on the home page to search for products in a variety of ways:
- By application: select “Solutions by application” to see products suitable for every sector (healthcare, education, hospitality, etc.).
- By type of product: select “Products” for full details of all our floors including different collections and ranges.
You can also use the search functionalities to find the best match for your requirements.
- Search by keywords – a semantic search helping you to find find information throughout the site.
- Advanced product search – lets you look for a specific product in the catalogue searching by product type, range, or directly by product reference.
If you search by product type or range, you can ask for specific characteristics (design and/or technical) and you will be shown a product or list of products that correspond to your requirements.
2 Can I save my search results from one visit to another?
You can collect and keep useful information from all your visits by setting up your own account and “My projects” personal space.
You will be asked to provide certain personal information. This is solely for Tarkett’s internal use in managing your on-site details and continuously improving your online experience.
You will need your username and password every time you visit your personal space.
Once you are registered you can add any product you like to your personal selection by choosing “Add to my selection”. The products will then be saved in “My selection” even when you logout. You can also save your search criteria so that you can repeat searches you made on previous visits.
3 Can I buy products online?
If you have access to our online store you can go directly to the “B2B webshop” from the home page.
You can also take advantage various features to save time before visiting your B2B webshop.
- Registering for your “My projects” personal space provides you with several tools you can use to simplify selection of your future floor.
- “My compare” shows you all the products you have chosen on visits to the site.
- You can also order samples online. Go to the “Add to my order” tab and list the products you want and follow the instructions. Our Sales department will contact you before sending the samples you have requested.
- You can also ask for an online estimate. When you select a product click on the “Ask for quotation” tab, or to straight to “Ask for quotation” from the “Contact us” menu.
- The “Project designer” tool lets you visualise how your floor will look by showing the selected product in a virtual room for which you set the criteria.
4 Can I ask for an online estimate/quotation?
You can ask for an online estimate by clicking on the “Ask for quotation” tab when you select a product, or to straight to “Ask for quotation” from the “Contact us” menu.
It is important to complete the “Project details” section to help our experts to handle your request. The form will then be sent to our Sales Department who will contact you to discuss your estimate.
5 Can I use the site to compare two products?
You can use the site to compare the characteristics of different products including: colour, design, impact-resistance, acoustic properties, length, width etc.
Once you’ve created your “My projects” personal space simply select “Add to my compare” and your product is automatically saved. Select “My compare” and you’ll be shown a table comparing all the different products you’ve chosen.
By selecting “Export My compare” you can also export the comparison table in an excel format.
6 Is there an online simulation tool?
“Project designer” lets you visualise how your floor will look by showing the selected product in a virtual room for which you set the criteria.
7 How can I get more information about Tarkett’s new products and innovations?
You can get lots of information about our products and services by selecting “Press room” on the home page or in the “Services and support” menu. By subscribing to the RSS feed or email alert you can receive all Tarkett’s latest news directly in your reader or mailbox.
8 How can I share information with a friend?
You can use the “Share” tab at the top of each page to send that page to colleagues. Just add their email address to the form and send.
9 Can I download pictures from the site?
You’ll find a wide choice of high and low-definition images to download by going to “Press room” on the home page and selecting the “Media library” tab.
10 What do I do if I can’t find an answer to my question?
For more information about our services go to “Contact us” on the home page and complete the contact form. The subject of your enquiry must be clearly shown so that the message can be sent to the relevant expert at Tarkett.